Sunday, September 6, 2009

Seventeen for Serious

According to Seventeen Magazine, you don't actually have to know a guy to determine his kissing prowess - you just have to WATCH him. I find this information very appealing. Why would I want to waste time getting to know a guy when I could just stalk him? Answer: I wouldn't. So tomorrow, my co-blogger and I will track down good kissers using only our keen powers of observation.

The purported signs of a fine smoocher:

1.) Dancing skillz.

2.) ChapStick (r) user.

3.) "Takes his time." (?)

4.) Gum addict. (Eww.)

Materials:

1.) iPod (r) and speakers.

2.) Stopwatch.

3.) Gum.

4.) Notebook.

Let the games begin!

WE DO NOT PLAGIARIZE.
Our fine Seventeen information came from:
Metz, Lauren. "Sneaky Ways to Tell... He's a Good Kisser."Seventeen Magazine June 2009: 82. Print.

As ever, we are fans of: http://citationmachine.net/

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Well, this is good to know. I might have to start my own smoocher-stalking now O:)

Although...gum chewing? Really? >.< Reasonable point, though. Gives the mouth some exercise ;)

Post a Comment

Followers